Prior to commencing construction on this LEED Gold historic renovation, this building was relocated and returned to its original 1927 location. The scope consisted of complete interior remodel, structural upgrades, mechanical and electrical upgrades, and small addition to the rear of building. While the structure was once the original of 15 photo shops owned by the Haynes family, it’s now owned by National Parks and houses the Yellowstone Park Foundation.
Old Faithful Haynes Photo Shop
Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming